George Cooper MA Oxon, BSc Hons, PGDip Herb, MATCM
Oxford University Biological Sciences graduate
- Over 8 years of traditional medicine training
- Over 15 years of clinical experience
- Bristol Medical School lecturer and tutor, clinical supervisor and author
- Practitioner of Acupuncture, Nutrition and Herbalism in Bristol
- Member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
Why Choose George for treatment?
In the 15 years plus that I have been treating with acupuncture, herbal medicine or dietary therapy I have always prioritised being reliable and trustworthy.
My experience started with using this medicine to heal my own complicated health issues. I know what it is like to experience pain and loss of confidence from chronic illness, and what it takes to get better from a wide range of health issues such as bad backs, arthritic knees or sore stomachs. As a practitioner I am highly qualified, and as an author I research medical and health issues for at least a day a week; I can help you make the best choices to be well again.
Due to current advertising regulations I am not allowed to tell you what I commonly treat on my website. So please feel free to give me a call and I can discuss your treatment options.
All herbs in the Bristol clinic are dispensed fresh from an on site dispensary.